Viewing: The briefcase
Now watch the film. At the stops you have about 15 to 20 seconds to think about how the film may go on.
Please open your books at page 45 and have a look at the pictures under number 2b. Find headings for the three main parts of the story and sum up what happens in each one.
What do you think? Take down notes. We are going to talk about your answers next lesson.
- What are the most exciting points in the story?
- What is the funniest point?
- Why don't the girls tell Laura's father what happened?
- How would you react if you found out that you made a mistake?
- What would you do if you found a briefcase like this?
For Thursday think about films you have seen and books you have read. Find one with a surprise ending and prepare a little presentation for next lesson that also tells the class why you liked it or not.
See (and hear) you on Thursday!